Thursday, January 7, 2010

Start of 2010 Meeting Notes

Hi All,

Well, here we are and ready for a great new year. Tonight we discussed a few things.

1. Rich was explaining about his websites and how he building his business through network marketing companies vs. affiliate companies. He explained to me why he likes the networking side of his business.

Here are two examples of network marketing site he has:
http://www.fishoildirect.com/
http://usapetstoday.com/

  • The big thing is that he is in control of his customers.
  • He gets to see his order. 
  • He gets to see which product the customer order. 
  • He makes residual income from all his customers.
  • Commission can be really high, especially on the first sale.
What you get with Affiliate companies.
  • You do get to sell products you want to sell, your hobby or passion.
  • You do get a 60 day cookie on the customer computer if they do buy again from that company.
I am going to the affiliate summit in Las Vegas next week with Shakira. Shakira is getting introduced to the affiliate buinsess and we are going to see if we get blessed with some great ideas and companies to work with. Lets see if Shakira gets excited about the business too.

Rich and I talked about a game plan when I go to the conference.
  • I need to find companies that are willing to send to me a customer receipts to I can see my sales.
  • I need to find a company that is willing to share with me what there top affiliate websites are doing, blogging, website set up.
  • I need to find a company that is willing to share with me what are the top 10 products are selling through affiliates.
Lastly, we viewed a video from Allen Victor, one of our internet mastermind member, has done a great FLASH commercial for his natural soap buinsess. Check it out. Here are a couple of notes that Allen told me. He used a voice over service, Voicetalentnow.com. The voice service did a great job and it was reasonably priced. The only challenge with the voice over, they only give you so much time so that changed the amount of time he made the video. I still think it came out great. Check it out.



We have decided for the next Skype meeting, January 21, we are going to do a Video Skype meeting. So I need to get a video cam. If you plan to join us, please get a video cam.

God Bless and see you guys soon.
John
Swimming with the Dolphin Tortola

No comments:

Post a Comment