Sunday, April 26, 2009

HTML to XHTML

Hi All,

This might be of more interest for the webmasters of our group. I still don't understand this totally and trying to figure what I need to do with my few websites. Rich M., one of our faithful members, has talked to us about XHTML and how he is designing all his new websites to meet the XHTML standards.

I have installed the newest version of wordpress and word press is stressing how their code is XHTML compliant. Also, I am listening to an affiliate marketing seminar and the moderator is saying how important it is to make sure your websites are XHTML compliant.

Here is link from WordPress about XHTML about the subject.

I am hoping my webmaster friends can tell me what I need to do with the website I have and h0w to move it into the XHTML compliant websites.

There is website that can show if your site is compliant - XHTML tool

I understand basic html but I am confused with the code changes in XHTML. Hopefully we discussed this some more and help us all. If you can add to this subject, please add some comments.
God Bless,
John

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,

    I would be happy to prepare an article(s) describing the differences and benefits of xhtml over HTML.

    I'll begin this week to have the first one ready for the next meeting.

    Keep smiling,

    Carlo

    ReplyDelete